Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do-it-Yourself!

When flipping through the November issue of Coastal Living Magazine, I fell in love with this rattan inspired Console Table.




The absolute best part of this table is... it is a Do-it-yourself! Do you recognize this table? It is the well known, and must I say VERY affordable, Parsons Desk found here from West Elm.




The fabric is from Raoul textiles and is called Hideko. It comes in lots of colors - including Indigo which would look very cool as well.




As much as I love this table used as a wet bar, I would personally use it as a console table for a foyer. It's the perfect size to drop my keys/spare change and hang a large antique mirror above.




The lamps Coastal Living styled this table with are beautiful, but a bit pricey (@ $595/ea.) from Arteriors Home found here. Alternatively, I found these lamps that look almost identical - for more than half the price @ $175/ea! Found here at Furbish Studio. Once you've clicked that link, beware, everything is drop dead adorable. I am OBSESSED with all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment