Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hotel Chelsea








Something about the seasons changing has given me the worst travel itch! Today I nearly convinced my husband to go on an impromtu Vermont ski trip for Christmas, just the two of us, doesn't that sound lovely? Eh, it was worth a shot.










Until I have my own Hotel Chelsea, I will put my head down and keep dreaming of European strolls and Vermont getaways...

Speaking of working, don't you just love this office? The geometric slipcovered parsons chair and the fun floral area rug are such a beautiful marriage. The best part of this office is I already have a similar desk from Pottery Barn, white bookshelf from a Chicago flea market, a Macbook, floating shelves from Pottery Barn, and stacks of design mags to re-create this look in no time. Really, the only purchases that would need to be made are the parsons chair + slipcover + rug and Voila! A similar rug can be found here. Parsons chair here. I am still on the hunt for that Slipcover - I will find you.



Oh, almost forgot, did you notice the Swedish horse on the bookshelf? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment